Often, we might have created multiple copies of files for various purposes. It could even be a resume with slight changes in every duplicate file in order to send it out to a lot of employers. It could also be a music file or a row a similar selfies. Basically, Cisdem DuplicateFinder covers apps like iPhotos and iTunes. Cisdem provides to you, the best duplicate file finder! Now you do not have to worry about the space in your Mac system being taken by unwanted files.
Cisdem DuplicateFinder helps you find and delete all the duplicate files stored in your system, with the assistance of the best duplicate file finder Mac. This software is bestowed with some amazing new features. You will be equally fascinated by the blazing scanning speed of this software. It makes sure to leave no trace behind, of the duplicate files which render useless in the external/internal hard drive and apps such as iPhotos and iTunes.
Steps to Find Duplicate Files
Both individual and multiple folders can be added in order to find duplicate files.
- Not only the sizes and names of the files are compared, but even random details of the file content are compared so that the duplicate files can be tracked down faster. Individual or multiple folders can be scanned in the internal hard drive and external devices such as cameras, USB drives, memory cards, iPods etc.
- This scan deals mainly with well known Apple applications such as iPhotos and iTunes. It scans the entirety of these applications to delete duplicate photos and retain just one copy of a tune at a go. This makes space for new photos and music.
You can also arrange these files according to 7 different categories to put forth information in-detail.
- You need to understand all the details completely, before going ahead with deleting the duplicate files using Cisdem Duplicate Finder. You can classify all the duplicate files under 7 categories, which are: Documents, Images, Music, Videos, Archives, Packages and Others.
- The duplicate files can be shown in the form of Pie chart or tab view on Mac. This is inclusive of the number of scanned files, duplicates, amount of storage space these duplicates have occupied. You can trace the location of any file and its duplicates by simply clicking on the culprit.
None of the duplicates will be deleted without your knowledge. Moreover, at least one duplicate copy will be retained, on the safer side.
- You can also preview these files for a quick look-through before opening them with Finder. You can choose to delete these files completely, move them to folder or trash, from the settings window.
- You can either tick the boxes near the duplicates that you wish to delete, or you can hide and add them to the exclude list.
Features of Cisdem DuplicateFinder:
- The scan can be stopped in the middle and still, you’ll be able to get instant results. With one single click, you can both select and deselect all duplicates at a go.
- Full screen is supported and hence, you can easily find and preview the duplicate files. You can also blacklist some particular folders to avoid scanning those folders.
- It’s compatible with Mac OS Sierra too!
- This way, you can clear up a lot of space in your iTunes and iPhotos which would ultimately make way for new content. You can browse new content to replace the duplicate ones and simultaneously, enjoy great speed.
- The duplicate file deleting process is not limited to internal drive, but also extends to external drive.
- Duplicate files often tend to slow down the processing of your Mac system. Getting rid of these files, on the other hand would help you enjoy fast running experience. Your system’s productivity will also increase and backups will be enhanced.
- All the data that you have stored in your system, can be easily organized now as there will be no more confusion and disorder regarding file arrangements and duplicates.
Cisdem, being the best duplicate file finder offers round the clock customer support through email to guide you in every step. You can go for the free trial after which, you might want to buy the product. It also offers 30-day money back guarantee! So go for it!