World War 2 Shot Battlefield V Launch date is November 20 and with a few weeks to go, Programmer Dice has Declared That the Battlefield V PC Demands on Reddit.
Battlefield V is among those few games to encourage Nvidia’s real-time beam tracing technology and Dice has emphasized a distinct set of specifications to all those utilizing Nvidia RTX GPUs. What is telling is that you will require a Nvidia RTX GPU along with 16GB RAM to perform Battlefield V in most of its beam traced glory. It’ll be interesting to find out what the complete game brings in this respect, especially after a choppy Gamescom 2018 construct which didn’t flaunt its true potential. Nonetheless, here is what you will have to play with Battlefield V on PC.
Battlefield V advocated PC demands for XDR (DirectX Ray Tracing)
Battlefield V minimal system requirements
- OS: 64-bit Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10
- Processor (AMD): AMD FX-8350
- Processor (Intel): Core i5 6600K
- Memory: 8GB RAM
- Graphics card (Nvidia): Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 / Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 2GB
- Graphics card (AMD): AMD Radeon RX 560 / HD 7850 2GB
- DirectX: 11.0 compatible video card or equal
- Online connection requirements: 512kbps or faster Internet connection
- Available disc space: 50GB
- Battlefield V advocated PC demands
- OS: 64-bit Windows 10 or later
- Processor (AMD): AMD Ryzen 3 1300X
- Processor (Intel): Intel Core i7 4790 or equal
- Memory: 12GB RAM
- Graphics card (Nvidia): Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
- Graphics card (AMD): AMD Radeon RX 580 8GB
- DirectX: 11.1 compatible video card or equal
- Online relationship requirements: 512kbps or faster Internet connection
- Available disk space: 50GB
Before this, Dice affirmed the Battlefield V’s battle royale manner, Firestorm wouldn’t be available anywhere close to its launching. Even though a day one launch for Firestorm was not committed, it was regarded as considerably closer to completion than it’s been understood. Firestorm is not the only thing absent from Battlefield V, although the game’s combined manner will be missing till March 2019.
This is still another drawback into a style that seems to be shoehorned to Battlefield V to start with. Before it was verified that Firestorm is going to have all 64 players in contrast to the conventional 100-player manners of Fortnite and PUBG.
“Through spring, DICE and Criterion [programmer of this Firestorm mode] begin the flame with Battlefield V’s battle royale experience,” reads an announcement out of EA. “Firestorm elevates the manner by earning the very best of what Battlefield is famous for. Mix a playing field using signature Battlefield components like team play, strong automobiles, and destruction, and you also get many distinctive Battlefield minutes coming your way”