We need a new way out for bringing our weight down and keeping our ideal body shape intact. A proper diet regime and an exercise regime has to be made in order to get the desired results. Lifestyle choices, food choices etc. have to be brought into action in order to lose weight.
We need to make a simplified plan for what we can and cannot include in our diet. Being educated and prepared ahead of time so you make good choices for food is central to both body weight management and health in general.
Food that is bad for weight control –
- High-fat foodssuch as butter, cheese, chocolates, cream, ice-cream, fat meats, fried foods, many sauces and gravies. Almond milk is a great replacement for dairy milk. (Low-fat, high-protein foods, and low-carb foods are the best choice.)
- High carbohydrate & sugar-based foodslike bread, candy and refined sugar, cake, cookies, sugared cereal products, potatoes, honey, syrups, soda, alcoholic drinks, and the like. Mainly limit all foods and beverages that are high in sugars and all high-fructose syrups. Also watch to avoid sugar alcohols in diet foods which cause bloating.
- Processed, preservative, and refined foods. (Eat as much raw food as you can. See Below.)
- Sodium. Many processed foods are high in sodium and low in fiber, both of which can contribute to bloating. Look on the labels to check that any meal has less than 500 mg of sodium per serving (2300mg per day.)
Food that is good for weight control –
- Buy organic foods where possible.
- Consume at least half your calories from raw foods.
- Select a mix of colorful vegetables each day.
- Choose the right fresh fruit.
- Beans and nuts are important.
- Choose live or at least whole grains.
- Spice up with peppers.
- Use the right fats and oils (sparingly.)
- Eat more small meals every day
- Supplement with Vitamin D.
Do you ever imagine if you could finally be in control of your weight or enjoy going clothing shopping and getting dressed up or feel attractive and confident when you meet people or participate in activities you have avoided because of your weight or feel energetic, healthy and pain free?
If this is what you want in your life, then this doctor’s approach is for you. Firstly, you need to make sure that you go through a Doctor supervised and personalized weight loss journey. This will result in handling your cravings and behaviours caused by emotional and stressful triggers. This will also raise awareness and become mindful rather than turning to food. Dr. Sher Bovay a weight loss program for people who have struggled with their weight most of their lives, and those who have tried many things to shed the pounds but feel stuck and just can’t do it. She looks at the many factors affecting weight loss and incorporate the relevant ones in your program. She addresses all issues, physical, mental and emotional that will give you great weight loss results but more importantly will set you up for success in keeping your weight off. If you are someone who is tired of not looking good in your clothes or not being able to wear your favourite jeans or feel a lack of control because of cravings and emotional/stress triggers or experiencing low energy, achy joints, trouble sleeping or overwhelmed with all the diet choices out there or wanting to find an easy solution to maintain your weight loss for the rest of your life or doing all the right things but wondering what is keeping you stuck from losing weight then you should visit the website and find out all the relevant informationà http://www.drsherbovay.com/